Cover the Vizio Light
One thing that consumers have learned to hate is the ridiculous manufacturing process of displaying corporate logos right in our face while making us think it’s cool and appropriate. Like we need to fit in to some social order that will be more accepting of us if we display our logos where everyone can see them. The corporate practice has to stop…and we’re going to help stop it!
Vizio televisions have flaunted their logo at us long enough. No more do you need to sit and watch your brand new 50″ plasma or LCD tv and have to stare at that glaring white VIZIO logo! The time has come to stand up above blatant logo marketing and say NO.
The fix is quick & easy to do and takes a few simple household items. Estimated time for the complete modification is less than 2 minutes.
First, you’ll need scissors, a ruler, and one of the most well respected repair tools in the world… electrical tape. That’s right. Electrical tape.
- Get your ruler, scissors, and electrical tape and place in front of you.
- Take your ruler and measure exactly 1.5 inches of electrical tape.
- With your scissors, carefully cut at the prescribed distance stated above.
- Take the electrical tape from your scissors and align over the Vizio logo on the front of your expensive television.
- Turn you Vizio television on. The Vizio logo should now be white.
- Carefully apply the electrical tape over that damn white logo.
- Stand back and applause your efforts.
- Sit back down and watch your newly customized Vizio television.
Congratulations. You now have accomplished a feat that few have had the guts to accomplish. You should be proud of yourself. Now get up and go get a beer and celebrate!
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to tell us your story.