LIMITED ENGAGEMENT – BY INVITATION ONLY
For our bourbon friends – this seems like the dream idea – a private opportunity to travel to Woodford Reserve to design and create 180 bottles of our own Woodford made bourbon. Comes to only $55 per bottle. We make it, we bottle it – $10,000 – 20 guys means $500 per guy. – AND YOU GET 9 BOTTLES for yourself – IT’S a WIN WIN.
As a special bonus, those interested in also registering for the Bourbon Trail Tour – we will be coordinating that as well.
About the Woodford Reserve Barrel Engagement
Because each barrel matures at its own rate, they take on a character of their own. So you’ll taste several as you craft your own two barrel batch. Then we’ll bottle your selections, complete with personalized labels. It’s Craft Bourbon, and you’re one of its craftsmen.
Here’s what the group will receive:
- 180 1.0L bottles of your selected bourbon, offered in personalized, individually labeled bottles bearing your name.
- A personalized barrelhead.
- One of the empty barrels used in the bottling (if desired).
- A private tour of the distillery and lunch with tasting group.
- Your name on a permanent plaque at the distillery.
HOW DO I GET CONSIDERED?
So you think you can hang with the big dogs? Well, that depends.
If interested – reply directly CLICK HERE – and paste the following comment:
“I WANT TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS PRIVATE INVITATION AND WILL NOT HOLD T3 CONSORTIUM LIABLE FOR ANY SCHENNAGINS I PLAN TO EXHIBIT.”
Confirmation of your acceptance to this private group offering is limited to the following:
- Must be a true American Patriot
- Must be willing to travel to Kentucky (no passport required)
- Cannot be on the “No Fly List”
- Must pledge that bourbon is your preferred liquor of choice.
- Need to be able to smoke a cigar while drinking.
- Must at least be “perceived” as cool.
- Need cash in wallet.
- Need to have health insurance paid up and have card on person at ALL times.
- Emergency Phone number identified in your smartphone.
- Will not even think you’re inviting your wife or girlfriend (or both)
- Drive or Fly – we don’t care how you get there (see above flying requirements).
Tour information will be sent under separate cover for those accepted to this limited invitation.
- For additional information and details of the Woodford Reserve program, visit: http://www.woodfordreserve.com/whiskey/by-the-barrel/
- Kentucky Bourbon Trail – http://kybourbontrail.com/
7855 McCracken Pike, Versailles, Kentucky 40383 (Map)
For additional information and details, visit:
- Kentucky Bourbon Tour Planning Guide – Click Here
Area attractions and businesses while visiting Woodford Reserve Distillery:
- Woodford Inn
- Beaumont Inn
- Mint Julep Tours
- Picnic on the Porch at Woodford Reserve Distillery
- Wallace Station Deli
- Holly Hill Inn
- Gratz Park Inn