Sometimes it’s time to say goodbye so that one of your connections doesn’t get the weekly update on what you’re up to. Removing a connection from linked in is quite easy, and they won’t even know you’re doing it until long after you’re gone. But remember, it’s going to go both ways. You’re not going to see what they’re doing anymore either.
How to remove a connection in Linked In
It is a process in 3 simple steps.
1. Choose the link “Contacts” located on the left panel in any Linkedin page.
2. Beside of the link “Add connections” locate at the top and the right of this page you will find another link labeled “remove connections”.
3. Choose the connections you want remove and click the button “Remove connections”.
The connections will not be notified that they have been removed. They will be added to your list of contacts in case you want to re-invite them later.
Trick #2 – Supressing Connections
You may suppress to any user of seeing all your connections, but affecting to the remain of your connections who will not see your connections..
If you want to hide your connections you must follow this procedure:
1. Make click in the “Account Settings” link, located at the top and in the right corner in any Linkedin page.
2. In “Privacy Settings” make click in “Connections Browse” link.
3. In the question “Allow your connections to view the rest of your connections list?”, choose the option “No, hide my connections list”.