With the new “timeline” format to Facebook, the process is a bit more complicated.
Here’s how you hide posts from Facebook Friends that you don’t really want them to know you’re posting:
- Next to your homepage is a arrow – Click on the Account Settings Link
- Click on “Privacy Settings”
- Find the Timelines and Tagging and click Edit Settings
- A pop-up window will come up with a number of settings
- Select “Who Can See What Others Post on Your Timeline”
- Select “Custom” – A new pop up window will come up.
- Enter the names of Friends that you don’t want Friends to view – “Hide This From”
Voila – your posts will not show to those Friends you add in that Custom Setup.
If there are other methods, let us know.